About Me

My photo
lifestyle/fashion blogger, vancouver

Monday, 3 November 2014

Wish List 2014


CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2014 


(to be updated...)
1. City Color Contour Effects Palette
2. Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Dominatrix
3. House of Lashes in Iconic
4. Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows (Neutral Mattes)
5. bh cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow Kit

I. I've been scavenging for an "Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette" replacement since it's always sold out/pricey so I finally found a Contour Palette that'll do the same job with a much cheaper price. I recently heard about this palette I think from watching Desi Perkin's makeup tutorial or Kaushal Beauty on Youtube (not too sure). I've just been using Elf's contour kit which i think does the exact same job as any other contour kit and is super affordable but i've always had a problem with how harsh and dark the bronzer is on my face but i guess it depends on how lightly you put it on your face. It only comes with a bronzer and blush and thats what i use as contour but i rarely use the blush. I looove how the city color contour effects palette has all three (contour, broner and highlight) + instructions for proper application.

II. An obsession of mine has been putting on dark lips especially during the colder months. Although I wear dark lips all year round, it's my favourite statement. I'm a fan of the more deep burgundy, plum with a brownish maroon undertone lipsticks. I watched Teni Panosian's "Favourite Dark Lip Colours for Fall"and she listed out her top 5 favourite colors. The one I'd go for would probably be Dominatrix by Lorac and Ingrid by NARS. Here is a list of her top 5 lippys. 

Products:

1. Girlactik Matte Lip Paint in Demure
2. LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick in Dominatrix
3. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Ingrid
4. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Cognac
5. OCC Matte Lip Tar in Black Dahlia (not so matte, actually. lol)


III. I've been trying to look for the perfect lashes that wont make me look like a drag but at the same time give my eyes a bigger, more dramatic look. I'm a huge fan of Desi Perkins and Teni Panosian from YouTube and they always always wear House of Lahses lashes. So i gottttsa have itttt!

IV. Another thing that i've been trying to find is the perfect collection of neutral(browns, taupes etc), matte-finish eyeshadows. I prefer putting on neural coloured shadows and came across the perfect set of them through temptalia's blog! Colours that i'm fond of are neutral brown, taupe, copper, rose golds. 

V. Another contour kit i'd want for Christmas would be bh cosmetics Forever Nude sculpt and contour kit. Literally just watched Carlibel's Current Favourites video on youtube and she listed this as one of her faves so why not try it out!
(I've added the links to the following products below the images)
City Colour Contour Effects Palette
Teni Panosian in "Lorac Alter Ego Dominatrix" Lipstick
House of Lashes "Iconic"
Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow
Forever Nude

2 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!
    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete