About Me

My photo
lifestyle/fashion blogger, vancouver

Monday, 1 December 2014

Top 5 Fashion Vloggers




Hello again! Fashion has always been a big part of the life and killing time on fashion blogs, lookbooks and magazines was never a problem for me growing up. Here's a list of a few of my favourites.

1. Amy Pham
2. Claire Marshall
3. Jenn Im aka clothesencounter
4. Fashionista804
5. Kayture

Amy Pham is an L.A based fashion vlogger, specifically for The Fashion Statement on The Platform and is a D.J. I would always look forward to her weekly videos and get butterflies on my subscriptions list when I see a new post on "The Fashion Statement with Amy Pham". She is the definition of our generation's edgy, urban, grunge-y, and chill vibe type of fashionista. Her wardrobe consists of a lot of mixed and matched pieces, layers and edge. She admits to call her style as more mellow and "lazy". Her outfits are usually composed of the classic boyfriend jeans, plaid accent, and finishes off her look with a pair of black leather jacket with her statement red lips. She recently dyed her hair blonde as well this year and I'm looooooving her new look. She's just such a fun, happy-go-lucky person and just the fact that she gets to talk about fashion and DJ makes me want to move to L.A and pursue her career in life. She reminds me of the typical Urban Outfitters/Nasty Gal gal. She does a lot of #AskAmy questions on Youtube where she answers viewers' questions and suggests what article of clothing would match perfectly with a certain look. She has a lot of fashion looks for certain times of the year and shows off her own selection of clothes.



Claire Marshall is also an L.A based fashion and beauty vloggers. This girl is the more edgy, mature, and as i would like to call the "classic rocker chick". This tatted up fashion vlogger was originally a makeup artist and now travels to fashion cities and vlogs her experiences on Youtube. I became obsessed with her when I saw a glimpse of her loft-style, rustic and brick-walled apartment. I fell inlove with her apartment tour video and ever since i watched it, I told myself I would design my future home just like hers. Her apartment has the perfect blend of the rustic brick wall, high white ceilings, and smooth hard-wood floors. It just has such an open and spacious feel and just makes me want to twirl and do cartwheels around her apartment. Her look consists of a white v-neck blouse, a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, the black, classic thin strapped zara heels, a leather jacket and her mermaid hair. She tends to stick to the more monochromatic colours and pulls it off flawlessly.


Okay so I've written this post and left it as a draft for weeeeks and today I finally susbcribed to clothesencounter. I have no idea what took me so long, I am absolutely inlove with her vlogs. I've watched a ton of her videos in the past and finally gave into subscribing to her channel. I've been watching her "Jenn goes to..." vlogs and it inspired me so much to just keep doing what i love which is pursue fashion and beauty. I am completely in awe with how blessed she is getting to travel so many beautiful places like Dubai, London, New York, Singapore etc. She has such an inspirational voice and her motivational vlogs are simply motivational ;) I love watching her videos cause she really seems to be grateful with her job and support from the fans and she's humble about it too. Her videos are so entertaining, has crisp quality, catchy background music and exciting content. I advise you all to subscribe if you haven't...


Sophia Chang aka Fashionista804 is a witty, edgy, hyper fashion and beauty vlogger. Of course she lives in L.A cause every amazing fashionista is based in L.A. With her being just 22, it gives me hope to have her drive in fashion and beauty and youtube and errthang by the time i'm 22 ;) I think Amy Pham and her share a more similar style rather than Claire Marshall simply because their fashion sense has a younger, playful, grunge-y look. Something I love especially about this vlogger is her taste in music. When I watch any of her videos, I can't help but bob my head along to her videos, cause she emits such a happy and fun vibe! I especially am obsessed with her lookbook vids since she puts a play on her editting skills and music and her makeup with her outfits are just spot on.




Kayture, is a famous fashion blogger which I oddly JUST stumbled upon. I went skimmed through her blog a couple days ago and holy...fell in love. She is such a classy woman and knowing that she's only 21 (a year or so older than me) makes me feel like bleh. At the age of 20, she started her blog with her boyfriend and BAM is now a fashion sensation. Her looks are soo clean, chic, polished, sleek, mature, sophisticated + every other word in the dictionary that describes how a classy grown woman should be!


2 comments: