About Me

My photo
lifestyle/fashion blogger, vancouver

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Snug Afternoon





It's 4:05 pm now and I have done nothing but chill in my jammies on the 2nd to the last day of winter break. It's nice to have a laid-back afternoon before school starts up again. Cannnnot believe there's only 1.5 days left til the new semester. Insane how 3 months have flown by..i remember when I just started working in October and here we are!!!! Decided to have a calm afternoon in my cozy robe, drinking ma hot tea and reading some throwback teen vogue mags from 2008-2010 ish and of course looking at Kenza Zouiten's blog because what else. Hoping this year would be 100000x better than the year 2014. Looking forward to a fresh new start with my family, friends, school/academics, new hobbies (aka blogging/vlogging), and my strengthened relationship with the big G-O-D! So far it's been a good start, getting more disciplined when it comes to eating healthier, exercising everyday (got back to it in November). Wishing everyone the best start to their year/new semester. I have plenty of hope for this year!!!!!!! it'll be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment