About Me

My photo
lifestyle/fashion blogger, vancouver

Monday, 14 September 2015

-- back on tumblr


Hey readers, I know I haven't been blogging in 6 months or even update much on my social media sites for that matter. Insane cause it doesn't feel like it's been half a year! Told myself I would post more frequently on my blog and as summer has officially ended, i've got a bunch of photos saved up from my crazy adventures the past few months! 

Since school has already started, i have a perfectly valid reason to procrastinate and use blogging as an excuse ;P Currently in the process of editing some photos we took during our 7-day cruise to Alaska and will be uploading in the next days to come :)

-- In the meantime, I've gone back to tumblr so if youve got an account, feel free to follow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment